1. You may have a tripped breaker or an inside problem that requires an electrician.

2. The individual service that feeds your home may have been damaged.

3. You may be on a different transformer or possibly even a different circuit than your neighbor.

In any of these cases, after you have checked your breakers, report your outage by using our online outage tool or by calling 252-636-4070 and we will dispatch an available crew as soon as possible.

Our crews continue their restoration work safely and as quickly as possible.

#NCPublicPower #FlorenceNC

City of New Bern, NC Government

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.