A gem in Historic Downtown New Bern
The merchants and businesses of Craven Street have put together a special gift basket worth about $500 in merchandise and gift cards for one lucky winner. No purchase is necessary to win.
Beautiful Craven Street in Historic Downtown New Bern is chock-full of wonderful experiences including dining, shopping, services, and ambience. While you shop, take a leisurely stroll past some of Downtown New Bern’s most distinctive and historic buildings.
Sign up at sponsoring locations as often as once per day per location (scroll down for complete rules; download a list of sign-up locations and rules). Signups for the drawing are accepted noon Friday, Oct. 16- noon Friday, Nov. 12, 2020. The drawing will be held Nov. 13, 2020. The winner will be notified by email or phone, with an announcement on this page.
Gift Basket Contents
Here’s among the items you will get:
- Exclusive Mitchell Hardware Cranberry pecan cheese ball mix, a New Bern bear towel, a Mitchell Hardware koozie, and a Mitchell Hardware gift card.
- Custom frame and matting with fall foliage print from Ballantyne Framing & Art.
- T-shirt, a house rub spice container, and $30 gift card from The Grill at Prohibition.
- Unique, botanical printed accessories created by Andrea Owens of Red Shoe Studio Gallery, which feature leaves from trees and gardens around New Bern.
- Matched pair of framed original paintings by Lisa Bisbee of Greater Good Gallery.
- $50 in-store gift card from Twice As Nice Upscale Consignment Boutique.
- $50 in-store gift card from Peacock’s Plume.
- Old School Brand Buttermilk Pancake mix, Iron Fish Distillery Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup, and high-quality whisk from Small Batch Gallery + Goods.
- Gift certificate toward a set of engraved glassware from Blush Boutique.
- $50 in-store gift card and custom 4-piece set of glassware from Morgan’s Tavern & Grill.
- $25 Gift Certificate, New Bern Beary Merry Christmas Dish Towel, Bearly Awake New Bern Coffee Mug, Wheelers Peanuts, and Local North Carolina Gold Rice from Nautical Wheelers.
- $50 in gift cards from Supporting Sponsors Branch’s Furniture and Edward Jones.
- Ballantyne Framing & Art, 220 Craven St. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. M-F, closed Saturday and Sunday
- Blush Boutique, 223A Craven St., 3-5 p.m. M-F, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sat, closed Sunday
- The Grill at Prohibition, 237 Craven St. 3 p.m.-10 p.m. M-Th, 3 p.m.-11 p.m. F-Sat, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sun
- Mitchell Hardware, 215 Craven St. 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m. M-Th, 7 a.m.-6 p.m. F-Sat, closed Sunday
- Morgan’s Tavern & Grill, 235 Craven St. 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Tu-Th, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. F-Sat, closed Sunday and Monday
- Nautical Wheelers, 202 A Craven St. 10 a.m.-6 p.m. M-Th and Sat, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Fri, 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Sun
- Peacock’s Plume, 248 Craven St. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. M-Sat, closed Sunday
- Red Shoe Studio Gallery, 226 Craven St. Th-Sat, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., closed Sunday through Wednesday
- Small Batch Gallery + Goods, 250 Pollock St. (corner of Pollock and Craven streets, second floor access off Pollock Street), 10 a.m.-2 p.m. M-Tu, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. W-Th, 10 a.m.-noon Fri, closed Saturday and Sunday
- Twice as Nice Upscale Consignment Boutique, 224 Craven St. 11 a.m.-4 p.m. M-Sat, closed Sunday
Go here for rules and other important information.