Beginning now through September 30, applications are being accepted for the Spring 2021 semester for the Hope For The Warriors Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarship program.
Since 2006, Hope For The Warriors has awarded Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarships twice a year. The program recognizes and rewards post-9/11 spouses and caregivers for their strength, fidelity and resolve despite adversity as they assume critical roles in the financial well-being of their families.
Scholarships vary from $1,500 to $2,500 and applied toward higher education at an U.S. accredited university, college or trade school.
- Honorary Scholarship – awarded to those seeking graduate or post-graduate degree
- New Beginnings Scholarship – awarded to those pursuing an associate degree, entry level classes or training
- Restoring Family Scholarship – awarded to spouses of the fallen
- Restoring Hope Scholarship – awarded to a Master of Social Work student
- Restoring Self Scholarship – awarded to those pursuing a bachelor
- Since the program’s inception, Hope For The Warriors has granted 150 Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarships totaling $429,207.
To receive an application to apply for the Spring 2021 semester, visit hopeforthewarriors.org and apply for services.
For more information on Hope For The Warriors, visit hopeforthewarriors.org, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Founded in 2006, Hope For The Warriors is a national nonprofit dedicated to restoring a sense of self, family and hope for post-9/11 veterans, service members and military families. Since its inception, Hope For The Warriors has served over 30,000 through a variety of support programs focused on clinical health and wellness, sports and recreation and transition. One of the nonprofit’s first programs, Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarships, has awarded over 150 scholarships to caregivers and families of the fallen. In addition, Run For The Warriors has captured the hearts of over 27,500 since 2010. For more information, visit hopeforthewarriors.org, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.